Friday, January 2, 2015

DOODLEDAYS 365 Challenge

Hi Everyone, wow cant believe I haven't blogged in over 6 months..haven't been crafting lately, during the mid summer we did a lot of painting and fixing up the house.. still have more to do, but its coming along..
I've been enjoying the Christmas shut down at work, 2 full weeks off, but its coming to a end and its making me sad.. I have enjoyed not working a lot.. first week was busy getting things ready for Christmas and this week my son and Granddaughter have been here, so not a lot getting done with a very active 4 year old, I love her so much..



The Reason for this Blog post is, I noticed on my Friends FB page, a Challenge she is , and it caught my interest . and Thought I would join the fun.. 



Its Called Doodle Days 365 Challenge Everyday for the year, your suppose to doodle something.  Now I'm not a drawer at all , so this really will be a challenge, I'm hoping this will help me be a little better and be a bit more creative in the thought process and Fun.. Check out the Link , for more infomation , and hope you will join the fun..



so for Jan 1st 2015  here is my first Doodle.




Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Norma Jean

No comments: