WOYWW and its been along time

Hi Everyone!!! boy I’ve missed blogging I can’t believe its been 6 weeks since my surgery and my last post, time fly's I haven't even made

any Christmas cards or gone major shopping, this year my daughters and I are going to see my son/brother and his wife in New York

and feel a little bit guilty and sad my hubby isn't going..1. he has to work and 2. we have a house full of pets and nobody to watch them

so he said to go.

went to the dr’s today for the 6 week check up , I need to do some physical  therapy, so I have to set that up tomorrow

then after the holidays he’s going to do the right hand.

Well I haven't done much crafting at all, made my desk messy and added a few things so I will show you now

007

some stuff I bought at Ikea boy I love that place

009

a shelf my hubby put up for me

008

don't understand how it got so messy I haven't made anything…lol

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

Hugs Norma

 

Comments

That's tidy by my standards Norma LOL Glad the hand's healing nicely :)
Anne x
Annie said…
Glad surgery went well and you are making a good steady recovery. Work hard with those exercises and get it back in full working order really soon.
A x
Unknown said…
Oooo Norma ... glad surgery went well ... and NY too .. at Christmas you lucky girl ... hubby could always come here with pets in tow ... I could do with some shelves :0)
Susie Sugar said…
Glad to see you back in blogland and on WOYDW too we have missed our siter from the USA so welcome back
You'll soon have that desk messed up a bit more in the new year
Hugs Susie xx
Julia Dunnit said…
Lookin' good NJ, looking good! Great news about your hand..now get it out and make those cards! Christmas in New York sounds fab, and those Ikea rails are just the bomb if you ask me. Welcome back to WOYWW!
Kaz said…
Welcome back! I hope that you keep up the good work with the physio. xx
Nikki said…
Welcome Back I'm sure your desk will be filled with lots of fun soon
Pam said…
wow how tidy. You lucky thing New York. Have a great time.

Pam
Sam said…
ooooh Christmas in New York!! How fabulous!

I like those ikea arrangements - I must go and visit!! (must stop putting it off for important thinks like Christmas - ha ha!)
SueH said…
I’ve been missing my crafting too, having had surgery on a detached retina at the end of September, so I know how you must be feeling. I was itching to get back to it.

I’m glad that your op went well and I hope the Physio does the trick so that your desk can be well used again.
Mina said…
thats not messy Norma you should see mine...thanks for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it
Mina xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call