Sugar Bowl Challenge

Good Morning, Hope everyone is doing well, Today I made a card for the Sugar bowl challenge I don't know why I don't do more of these challenge, since sugar nellies are about my favorite stamps

This week is a sketch challenge along with color “kraft” at first I had no idea what that meant but they explained on the blog, Its like brown the color of a paper bag, so thats what I used as my background paper is a paper bag, think the card turned out ok

well here is the sketch and my card.

thank you for looking and hope everyone has a great day!!

LilianSketch_thumb

001

Comments

PinksyDoodles said…
This is great - I love the colours - the pink and blue work so well. The "Kraft" looks good too. I did this challenge but forgot all about the Kraft bit! The beads and charm are a very pretty touch.
Clare x
Toothy said…
love how you colored the image, love that charm and the butterfly too. Thanks for the blog awards.
Lilian said…
What a sweet sweet card! Love your color combo & coloring of Daisy! She's one of my faves! Yummy papers and fab details! Great shimmer on the kraft (paper bag). Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!
Fiona said…
Gorgeous Card Normajean - I love the composition of it - and fab colouring.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call