Basic Grey Challenge

Hi Everyone! I'm trying a new challenge this week, after seeing this paper that alot of the other ladies have been using I fell in love with it so I bought some, I have a paper addiction along with rubber stamps, but the past few cards I have made its been the basic grey paper its just beautiful paper and it all matches which makes it alot easier I think, and it's just prefect for these stamps, on this image I used a couple copics and a couple watercolor pencils.
I hope everyone has a good week, I so hate Mondays I just want to go back to sleep instead of going to work..

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a beutiful card... love that image and your coloring... HUGS...SK :)
LINDA said…
GORGEOUS card!! I love all the little details you have used...The DP is lovely, and you have colored her just perfectly!!!
Hugs, Linda
Hi, what a gorgeous card it's lovely an I agree with Sonia & Linda she is coloured in perfectly..
hugs
Sue
ivy said…
great card norma! your coloring is amazing!
Marie said…
Oh wow, great card, Norma! I love the BG papers too... but too expensive for me right now. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that the Gorjuss came in! I'll have them in the mail this weekend.
Christine said…
Great card love the papers & the image is so sweet brill.

Christine xx
Michele Roos said…
Gorgeous card. Love the image and the beautiful colouring. Great papers also. Michele x
Sue said…
aww gorgeous card Norma, Daisy is coloured beautiful, lovely papers, sue.x
Chris said…
A stunning card and such a cute image which you've coloured so beautifully! The wassail papers are fabulous I agree with you on that one, probably my favourite of the BG sets. Lovely take on the sketch and I'm glad you joined in with the challenge, hope to see you next week. Chris :)
Kim Costello said…
This is gorgeous Norma, LOVE the image, great choice of papers and your colouring is beautiful!!! Great take on the sketch, Thanks for joining us this week at BG challenges and have a great weekend ♥ HuGs Kim
This is GORGEOUS Norma!!! I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call