Blog Award for my Friends


I got this blog award from a friend and would like to pass it on to a few of my friends, Im not sure how to do the link thing so I will name them
Heather, Ivy, Dee, Lisa, lynda

I just recieved 2 new stamps from Roses on Paper, if you want to order something this is far the best place I've ordered from, wow super fast shipping she mailed it out on sunday and I got it today. I got 2 magnolia's oh super cute stamps, but im feeling a bit depressed because of how great of a stamp they are im having trouble coloring them, I want it to look prefect, its not working. hopefully tomorrow I can try again. Im super tired so I think im going to bed now.. I'll write some more tomorrow hopefully with a new card, got a few new ones I need to make.
hope you have a good night

Comments

AWW!!! Sweets! Thank you so much for hte award!! you are too too kind!!! I love you and am so happy to have you as a friend / blogging buddy/ cafe mommer :o) lol! Thank you!

As for the site .. will check it out! Magnolias.. yea, they are hard to color at first... DONT GIVE UP!!! Try paper piecing them first .. then keep trying new mediums and things. you will get it to look the way you want it. I have complete confidence in you!:) cant wait to see the card you make with your new stamps!
Sprytebyrd said…
Aww! Norma, is that me? Am I listed up there? You're too sweet! Thank you for being my blogger friend!
As for the magnolias, I have yet to get my hands on one, so I can't really help with coloring issues.. but I am off to check out that site!
Sue said…
Hi Norma
glad you took the award hun, thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, much appreciated, sue.x
ivy said…
thanks norma! your are sweet!
Why thank you my dear! I'm sorry I just NOW found it...but I get lost sometimes when I bloghop! LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call