Quilts

Hi everyone,
I haven't blogged in such a long time! 
Haven't been making any paper crafts lately, 
I've been quilting and I just love it! 
Here are a few things I've made:
This is my very first quilt. I followed the tutorial from Missouri Star Quilt Company on YouTube, you can find everything there.

I made these two smaller quilts from quilt kits I purchased at local quilt shops.
This is one of my favorites so far, it's a Thimbleblossom pattern.
This quilt is from "The Month 5 Fat Quarter Fun". 
You can find the link for the pattern at JediCraftGirl 
on my side bar, they are really fun to make.

I have a few more in the works and more I want to make.. 
I just love quilting!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs, Norma Jean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call