Friday, November 29, 2013

Craftitude Challenge #54

Hi Everyone!!, Hope you all had a Good Thanksgiving.
It was just my Husband and I this year, we actually went
to the Mall for something to do after and boy was it busy..
I don't do the black Friday sales  its just crazy.. and this year
I'm done already.. well other that a few stocking stuffers..

Welcome to another Craftitude Challenge 
this is #54 Anything Goes or Button it up
This Bi-weekly challenge is sponsored by

I Used a Digi Darla image Magical Santa

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs DT Norma Jean

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Norma Jean, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/