Craftitude Challenge 54

Hi Everyone!!, Hope you all had a Good Thanksgiving.
It was just my Husband and I this year, we actually went
to the Mall for something to do after and boy was it busy..
I don't do the black Friday sales  its just crazy.. and this year
I'm done already.. well other that a few stocking stuffers..

Welcome to another Craftitude Challenge 
this is #54 Anything Goes or Button it up
This Bi-weekly challenge is sponsored by

I Used a Digi Darla image Magical Santa

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs DT Norma Jean

Comments

Chris said…
Hi Norma Jean, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call