Monday, July 1, 2013

Card for a Challenge

Hi Everyone, I'm back with a Card this time for the Lacy Sunshine challenge blog

I Came across this blog, threw another blog you know how that goes

when your surfing blogs, This blog offers you a Free Digi if

you join the challenge, I thought the image was so cute I thought I would Join in on

the fun..

This Challenge is Anything Goes and the Image is

Gemma Gumdrop sticky wings

cardchallenge

Sorry about the lighting on the Card, I just wanted to get this posted

and its dark here..hehe

And it sure felt weird making a card it seems so big

after making ATC’s all the time lately..

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs Normajean

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Andree said...

A cute card and a fabulous layout.
Thanks for joining in at Lacy Sunshine this time and good luck x

Lexie said...

So gorgeous. Love the colours and colouring. Beautiful papers and layout...really lovely.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx