Crafty projects

Hi Everyone, I didn’t sleep last night very well at all , on and off all night finally feel asleep at 3am

my alarm went off at 4am got up didn’t feel well and very tired, and thought

no way was I going to make 10 hrs of work and 2 hrs driving, so I was bad, and called off

probably get in some trouble tomorrow, since my boss hates it when you call in

But anyway, went back to bed sleep for a few hours and got up been lazy all day

but I needed to finish a APC (altered/artist Playing Cards) Swap I sign up for,

so I finished that, then I bought the new file over at SVGcuts a few days

ago and wanted to make a couple of the purse’s they are so cute and I really

like how they came out.

First I’ll show you the Altered Playing Cards(first time doing ATC this way)

then the purse’s I made.

APCards

SVGcutpursesvgcutpurse2

Thank you for Stopping by

hugs Norma Jean

Comments

Riet said…
So beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx
Crafting Vicky said…
wow these ATCs are totally fabulous.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call