Photo A Day

Hi Everyone, Hope your having a good weekend, I have been doing

some crafting and Cleaning, Im trying to clean my Craft room, boy found stuff

I forgot I had..lol

I have always wanted to do one of them Photo a Day books, but never started, but

this time a friend of mine said lets do one together, she done some before, so she has

motivated to do the one for march, she found this theme

31 day challenge 

I liked it, so I actually got my pages number before hand, so far so good lets see how the week goes

with working and all, but Im going to do this..lol

here are my 3 days so far

IMG_0914

Day 1  L is for,  I choose love and Laugh, first it was going to be just Love but

my husband just cracked me up trying to get a picture of both of us..

IMG_0917

Day 2  something I made

IMG_0918

Day 3  Key- First I was going to take a picture of my keys, then

thought that was kinds of silly, then thought you know my Kids

and grandbaby are the Key to my Heart…

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs Norma Jean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call