Just Making stuff

Hi Everyone, Hope everyone is having a good Sunday, Im being Lazy and just trying to Craft

a bit , I'm trying to learn more on my Cameo. with the new printer I'm having a blast with the

print n cut feature , also spending to much money on Files, OMG the digi world is amazing!!

I belong to a Facebook group for the Silhouette and have been learning so much

But this one lady She is A Design Team member over at SVGcuts And her work

is Just Amazing!! her name is Brigit (if you click her name it will take you to her blog)

Well she made Valentine Treat Box, I fell in love with and just had to try, she use a box

off a Christmas kit at Svgcuts  I didn’t want Christmas so I looked around SVGcuts and found this One

and I made this

IMG_0874

I feel I'm a bit rusty on card making lately, haven't been doing to much of it but again saw a

card Brigit made but this time a SVG file from this store Miss Kate Cuttables  Omg talk about

cute files, well I bought a bunch  her prices are amazing, and the file are awesome, very easy to work with

and you can do many things with them.. the card I made the frog is paper piecing and the words are Print and

cut  all with the same file Haha the Card is a bit lame I think , but I was just playing around with the File

IMG_0873

I love these images!!

Well Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a good week

Hugs Norma

 

Comments

Brigit Mann said…
Love the Valentine box, it turned out so pretty, SVG Cuts has such awesome files, you can't go wrong with any of them. And I think the Toad card came out so adorable, I love it! Thanks so much Norma!!
You are really going to town with that Cameo! I bet smoke is coming out of it! Love what you made! Very cute! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call