Saturday, August 18, 2012

ATC Challenge

Hi Everyone, Wow I made Top 3 over at Wicked Wednesday 

WW badge Top 3

I was so excited, I just love this blog!! so this week I also wanted to take

part in the Challenge , This weeks Challenge is “The Blues” it can be the

color blue, The Blues (like music) or anything about blue.

But I Had this Image from

Dilly Beans I just love Megan's work and have quite a few of her

images and work.. And this thought popped in my head..

so here is my take on this weeks Challenge

IMG_0672

I hope you Like it, and Thanks for stopping by

Hugs everyone!!

Norma jean

3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

FABulous! Love the way you colored it, thanks for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday! :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Denice said...

You summed up BLUE perfectly with this A-dorable ATC! Thanks for playing along with the Wicked Wednesday challenge this week!
:Dxx