Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

Hi Everyone, Hope you had a good Sunday, Weekends go by so fast…. But I did manage

to get another ATC done for Wicked Wednesday I forgot How fun it is to make

ATC’s  And Last weeks Challenge I made  Top 3  I was so excited, I never Made

top 3 in any challenge I had done, so I was pretty excited, This weeks Challenge

is Famous Monsters  , I decide to use Frankenstein.. I cut the image in my Silhouette

Cameo, man I love this machine !!  

Ok here is my ATC

IMG_0571 

Thank you for stopping by my blog

Have a great week

Hugs Norma Jean

Comments

Jenn Borjeson said…
Norma Jean, I am so glad you joined us again at Wicked Wednesday. This is just adorable - I'm partial to Frankie myself. ;) I'm a new follower, too. xo
Sharon said…
What a great "monster" ATC - love the wording you added - perfect! thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!
Kim said…
What a cute Frankenstein. I like the wording also. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!
Kim
Denice said…
Loving your ATC with this fabulously famous green guy...so perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week, and congrats on last week's Top 3! Woot to you!!
:Dxx

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call