Instagram Tuesday

Hi everyone, thought I would join Kellie this week in Instagram photo’s of the week, I

just love this app on my Iphone.. The First 6 pictures are from Instagram the rest from my regular camera

Sunday we took a little trip , walked in the woods trying to find morel mushrooms, didn’t have any luck. we

took the dogs, we don’t usually cause one gets car sick, but we decide to try again, and good news neither one of them

did and Think they had a blast..

Hopefully my next post will be a few Smash Pages, I did enough shopping this weekend to last a very long time.

 

IMG_1363IMG_1372IMG_1366

IMG_1374IMG_1362IMG_1376

IMG_1365IMG_1373IMG_0501

 

                                                                                                                                                                                      IMG_0488

 

Hope everyone has a great week!

hugs Norma

Comments

Pop's Cards said…
Wow sweetie there is so much it must have taken you ages, but it looks really nice x x x

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call