A Smashing Weekend

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend, boy the weeks have been going by fast and so are the weekends, I want to craft all weekend

but then I do nothing around the house , which is BAD……

Well since I'm now addicted to Smash booking I got some more pages I did thought I would share

I would love to redo my blog too, geesh so much to so little time… well wont bore you with that , so here are my new pages

IMG_0423I also love collecting material, mostly princess girly stuff and owls

IMG_0424Oh latest addiction Japanese Washi tape, thanks to Kellie and other’s over on the facebook group 

IMG_0428I just love bird house, and owl’s

Thank you for stopping by and have a

SMASHING!!  Day

Hugs Norma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call