A Brand New Ezine

Hi Everyone, its been along time since I posted anything, Haven't been doing to much crafting lately, but I'm getting motivated to make some Cards, My Friend

Carisa has been working on a adventure for herself and did such a great job keeping it secret too…LOL I’ve known Carisa for a while now, when we all use bic markers

to color back in the day at card making mama’s,  now she Copic certified instructor, And This New Adventure  a Magazine /owner/ publisher

you know when you buy the scrapbooking, card making, crafting magazines,  we eww and aww over all the cards, but the images you don’t know or don’t really like

well hers is going to have the images we all love to buy , the one we see are friends post on Facebook and other places, I'm so excited to see the first issue and

she is looking for projects for the 2nd issue,  so head over to the Design to Color blog and check it out for all the info..

and im hoping today I’ll get the couple things I've been working posted , since I've been such a bad blog owner lately

thank you for stopping by

Hugs Norma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call