Dangle Charm

Hi Everyone, once again its been awhile since I posted anything, these work hours are killing me and my craft time, but I

did manage to sign up for a Swap over at Life on the Scrap Beach, this a Great site for swaps, Its takes me awhile to get

up the guts to sign up for something since this one isnt due until sept I thought I would give it a try

IMG_0058

IMG_0055

We Had to make a tag also, I took the pearl dots off and added lace trim, but forgot to take a picture..

well its pouring and thundering right now, better get off puter just in case

thank you for stopping by

Hugs Norma Jean

Comments

Sue said…
hi ya hun
work gets in the way eh, a beautiful tag, gorgeous beads, hope you keeping well, sue,x

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call