A Card for My Mom and a Few Challenges

Hi Everyone, Today I was in the mood to Color and Craft I didn’t get a lot done but I still was in the mood..

I made this Card for my Mom , who is in the hospital again. She has a lot of health Problem and they are getting

worse, don’t know whats going to happen, She’s 86 and a fighter..its just so hard for my Sister and Me and our Family’s, She gets so ill and we think

this is it, but then she bounces back..(which is a good) but it does take a toll on ones emotions .

So I decided to use this card for a few Challenges also, I think Im getting better at coloring Hair with the copic’s , Now I got to work on the rest..

IMG_0005

IMG_0002

The Challenges I’m Entering

Craft Your Passion –Anything Goes

Bearly Mine –Anything Goes

Stamp Something –Something Punched

magnolia Stamp Lovers-Anything goes

Sassy studio designs-stitching  real or faux

frosted designs –stitching

Thank You For Stopping By

Hugs Normajean

Comments

Unknown said…
Very pretty. Sorry to hear about your mom but this will definitely put a smile on her face.

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers and hope to see you again on 6/19 for our button challenge.

Hugs,
Stephanie
Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine ……..
Hugs
Judith
Lynn said…
Hi Norma Jean, I just stumbled upon your blog and it is gorgeous.I am so sorry to hear your mum is unwell, I know your beautiful card will surely make her smile:)
Huggs
Lynn xxx
Vivi Casale said…
wow, you card is so pretty and your coloring is amazing!
Thanks so much for joining us at MSL!
Hugs,
Vivi
Riet said…
So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx
Cards By MI said…
Such sweet card. It looks lovely. Hope your mum gets back to health again soon. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie
Tracey said…
Beautiful card.....your mum will love it, I hope it cheers her up. Your hair coloring looks great, I'm still trying to perfect that.
Eli said…
Love the spring colors you used for this card! It's beautiful.
Eli (Frosted Designs)
http://scrap-colors.blogspot.com/
uhooi said…
Uhooi,,
Waw,, It's a good card, creative and cute,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com
Regan said…
I just read the post about your mom, and I am so sorry for your loss! May your loving memories bring you comfort! This is a lovely card and I'm sure it was appreciated! Thanks for joining us @ Sassy Studio Designs!
Regan ~ Design Team
Sara said…
Beautiful card! I'm so sorry for your loss. Thanks for playing along with SSD!
ruth said…
Super cute card & I love the stitching!

Thanks for taking the challenge this week at Frosted Designs!

So sorry to hear about your mom. Blessings to you.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call