Friday, May 20, 2011

Some Challenges

Hi Everyone, I finally got my Card done a decided to enter it in a few challenges

I Had a lot of fun making this card.

Don’t have much news to talk about, My Girls and I are going to New York next Saturday for a few days

to see My son, their Brother and the little one, cant believe shes walking now.. they grow so fast..

Here are the challenges I entered

Something with Wings--Through the Craft room door

Punches--Whoopsi Daisy

3 items from posted ininerary--Desert Island Crafters Challenge

Flowers--Paper Pretties

Flowers--ABC Craft Challenge

3 different embellishments--Card Making Mama's

 IMG_0307

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs

Norma Jean

5 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card NormaJean,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eleanor said...

Love it Norma. I really need to start making cards again.

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
a gorgeous card, awesome colouring,beautiful papers & embelies hun, sue,x

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Gorgeous job on this Norma Jean. Love the choices of embellies. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

Tracey said...

Just Beautiful...I love the image you have colored.