Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges

Hi Everyone!! wow I’ve been such a bad blogger lately, these 50 hrs a week working has killed my craft time

but this weekend I made a card for the crazy4challenges for two reasons , because I wanted to make a card and

today is my daughters 23 birthday and I need a card for her.. Yesterday my grandbaby turned 7 months old

I miss her so much.. its hard having your first grand child living so far away.. we anyway.. I'm hoping to do some

more card making and other crafts  I miss blogging..

this week it’s a sketch challenge

And here is my card for the challenge

003

Thank you for stopping bye

Hugs Norma Jean

2 comments:

joey said...

Hiya Hunny

gees 50 hours! I dont blame you for not getting any blogging time in! Happy Birthday to your daughter, maybe one day you will all live closer.This is a gorgeous card great layout.

Joey.xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card NormaJean,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x