Anyone for Anna

Hi Everyone!!  Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend, I had 3 days off and did nothing pretty much stayed at home.. Lately when the

weekend comes I don't want to go anywhere, being at work all week I just want to stay home, but all day I woke up early, now

come Tuesday morning , I wont want to get up….LOL

Well I was super excited when I won the anyone for Anya challenge for last week, I got some great images too.

I really like this challenge blog, and wanted to do this weeks challenge too, its Back to School.. luckily I had some images from a

friend to use.. so here is my card for the anyone for anna challenge

002

004

thank you for stopping by

Hugs Normajean

Comments

Riet said…
So gorgeous card NormaJean,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx
Hetty said…
This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya

gr hetty
Carisa said…
aww, great job!!! i adore this little sprout and love how you used the school embellishments for the easel card. LOVE IT, thanks for joining us at AFA? it's fun to see my crafty friends joining. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call