Just for Fun

Hi Everyone hope your weekend is going well, so far so good here.. well had my surgery and everything went well, hand is feeling pretty good other than

the stiffness and not watching what I do at times have a shooting pain but other than that its doing great… I was even able to craft a bit

I bought this Kit from Craft Craving Chicas  it was a mini word (love) kit.. I finally got one of their  kits, I tell you no time for thinking on these kits they sell

out very fast..

there was a few items in this kit I wasn’t sure what to do with but I made this anyway.. I love making mini albums, soon My house will be filled with them just

like my cards…LOL

I just wish I new where they got these mini word albums I would like more in other words Like baby..

001 002 003

004 005 006

008

included in this kit was acrylic pages wasn't sure how to use them so i just made pages out of them for pictures and

put in between the letters.. Just hope I did that right..

well thank you for stopping by and have a great day

Norma 

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Norma - glad the surgery went well. Hope you continue to recover well and a back in to your crafting full time soon.

Paula x x x
Callie said…
Glad your surgery went well Norma. This album is adorable! I finally had the chance to put some of your goodies to use. It'll be up tomorrow for my ICS sketch.
Lou Lou said…
I love your mini album, iv always wanted to give one a try but just never come round to doing it.

Lou Lou x
Carisa said…
this is gorgeous - i was confused at first b/c i didn't see the whole word like i do on others - i think you're supposed to leave the acrylic pages blank and they are more like protector pages? But i'm not sure. LOL I want to get the one that says baby, too. So bad, it's def on my wish list!
ivy said…
love this mini album! had to take a closer look!
Pallavi said…
i love this mini album!!!! its super duper cute!! xoxo <3

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call