Inky Impressions challenge

Happy Thursday!! hope all is well..This week I got some new stamps and boy are ever cute I love them and surely going to get more.

Nicole is the designer and maker of these, and let me tell the customer service is wonderful, she really enjoys her work and she makes you feel so welcome.

this is her challenge blog Inky impressions challenge blog This will my first post there, you should look at the DT’s cards there too they are awesome.

Its just amazes me how many talent people are out there. now If I could just learn to do the shading part of coloring I would be happy. And I want to thank Pam for inspiring

to color the face like she does I think I got it a little bit . so if you get a chance take a look at this challenge blog and check out the links some wonderful work over there.

So this weeks challenge was to use Halloween or fall colors and this is what I came up with

002

Thank you stopping by

Hugs

Normajean

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi NormaJean! She looks GREAT! her cheeks and eyes, her face color...perfect! Don't they just make you smile! She is so CUTE! I LOVE what you did for the sentiment! I'm gonna have to copy you! love it! Glad you jumped in with us on this challenge...your card is inspiring!
Pam Going Postal
Toothy said…
Beautiful, love it.
Julia Dunnit said…
It's great, the face is perfect blending.
Crystal said…
WOW NormaJean this is sooooo cute!! I love the way you colored cowgirl Lili she looks amazing. Your dp and the added leaf is just perfect!!! Thanks soooo much for joining us at Inky Impressions. Hope to see you again next week!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call