Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DT call for doodlestreet

Hi Everyone, And Happy Wednesday Boy my mojo has completely gone out the window and I haven't been able to find it

But I wanted to try this DT spot, I know I wont make it but I mainly wanted to try for support of the this new challenge blog

Doodle street a couple of friends I met along time ago on cafe mom opened up a digi store and a challenge blog go check out

the link posted for all the info.

here are my entries for this

003

 

thank you for looking and have a great day!!

Hugs

Normajean

3 comments:

Toothy said...

Cute, love your paper pieced coffee card.

Christa said...

Love what you did here...great cards Norma!

This N That said...

Love the paper piecing on the coffee cup. Great background paper for the flower! Yeah, that flower looks pretty great pink! Thanks for playing along! Good luck!