Doodle Street Challenge # 3

Happy Wednesday Everyone the Weekend is almost here and I'm excited about it too, this weekend is the Blog Hop over at

Doodle Street Designs

But For today we Have a New Challenge this weeks is a sketch challenge

Here is the great Sketch that Cassandra made, I love this sketch its simple but you can make some awesome

cards with it.

Here is the sketch

Sketch 01 sept 30th sketch

And My Card 

005

 

This what I'm starting to love about Digi’s

what's great about them is you can resize them This is one image

that in my photo program put them together to look like a family..

So Please go check the other DT cards they made some awesome cards

Thank you for stopping by

Norma Jean

Design team member

Doodle Street Designs

Comments

Sanwanya said…
I love your card.Those darn owls are so darn cute..lol I cant wait to play this week!
Cindy Shea said…
Thanks for sharing the great card sketch Normajean! I was just looking for something cute to make a card for my dad. I always call him my "daddyfish" and wouldn't this same concept look adorable with a big fish and a little fish to look like me and him! Can't wait to get started...thanks :)
Julia Dunnit said…
Great take on the sektch NJ, love those owls!!
PinksyDoodles said…
Fabulous card Normajean, the owls are so cute and look great in different sizes.
Clare x
Kaz said…
Oh I love those owls! What a fab card. xx

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call