blog awards

Hi everyone, hoping to get some cards done today , I did make one for the group I belong to over at Cafe mom, we had a card kit challenge where you get a partner, and you send each other stuff to make a card, now you have to make your card with just the stuff they sent you nothing else. so its kind of of fun. here is the card I made with that kit

002

I'm not going to try adjusting the picture this time, the graphic card in our puter is totally messed up everything looks stretched out. after hubby gets home from work we are taking it in..

and I also received some Blog awards from my friend Linda instead of picking people to receive them anybody that visits my blog and left me a comment please take and pass along, I really appreciate all the wonderful comments I get, it really makes me feel good, specially when I'm in a mood where I think everything I do stinks

award_fra_Merethe circle_of_friends circle-of-friends-award Beautiful_Blogger_Award_from_Sarah

thank everyone for stopping by, have a great day

Hugs Normajean

Comments

jennruggeri75 said…
Oh Norma!! This turned out amazing!!!! I love what you did with the kit!!
Crafting Queen said…
Adorable card, cute image. Congratulations on all your wards. Anesha
Riet said…
What a gorgeous card Norma,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call