Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call

Good Morning, hope everyone one is doing well, First off I don't know who I’m kidding here, but I thought I would try out for this, I just love Whiff of joy stamps. The DT on this blog are awesome, for me this was a challenge in itself I had a rough time getting the sketch cut out to the way I thought it look good, went threw a lot of paper….lol they are having a 1 year anniversary over there go check out Katharina Blog for all the details

so here is the sketch and my card

image_thumb[1]

002

thank you for looking and have a great day!!

Hugs

frog

Comments

PinksyDoodles said…
Your card is gorgeous - this is a great sketch - BEST OF LUCK!
Clare x
jennruggeri75 said…
I love this, Norma! Good luch girl!
Rach said…
a wonderful card Norma,
your image is so sweet. and you did a great job with the shape.. good luck. hugs rachxx
Riet said…
What a gorgeous card NormaJean,l love the image and colours.

So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x
Crafting Queen said…
Wonderful card, love the colours you used. Anesha
Kim Dellow said…
Fabulous card, love the papers and the fab flowers. Kim
Anonymous said…
Fabulous card, NormaJean! I love the papers and the flowers. The green ribbon is a lovely detail.
Hugs, Vanja
Anonymous said…
Wow,
really very fantastic card norma......
I am really thankful for this blog.......

see this

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!