Spoon full of sugar

Hi everyone, its nice and sunny here today, our weather hasn't been summer at all feels more like fall on some days only been in 70’s to low 80’s but at least its good weather to sleep in.

I finally got a card done for a challenge and after I post this I'm going to finish cleaning my kitchen hopefully some time this week i will find the energy to clean my craft room.

this is a sketch challenge over at spoon full of sugar blog, I used my primsa color markers and my new hangler stamp wow how I love these stamps

spoon full sketch 1 copy

002

Thank you for stopping by and have a good day!!

Hugs

Name2Normajean

Comments

PinksyDoodles said…
Lovely card Normajean. I agree, these images are so cute. I love your foliage around the flowers - it looks great. Happy Crafting (or is that Cleaning!).
Clare x
LINDA said…
Fantastic Card!! OMG!! I love these little images!! Where do you get them???I would love to get some of them!!! Please let me know..
Hugs Linda
Riet said…
What a beautiful card NormaJean,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x
debby4000 said…
fabulous card, wonderful image.
luv
Debby
Debbie said…
Gorgeous card,and a Fab take on my sketch,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call