Inspirational Card Sketches

Good morning! I made this last night , silly me I completely forgot a friend Heather is a DT over at Inspirational Card Sketches  so i thought this week I would try it out, they have a really cute sketch to follow, I had to think about this one, trying to think of a image that would fit in the middle and then this stamp caught my eye. and I had this camping/ outdoor paper pack I bought a while ago. so I decided to use it.

001

Hope everyone has a good day, I’m off to therapy in a few, got a cortisone shot a week and half ago, it was working great but now I'm not so sure.

thank you for stopping by

Hugs

Name2Normajean

Comments

Dawn♥ said…
Adorable paper but the image is just to cute for words. LOL! Fantastic card NormaJean! Thanks for playing! Have a wonderful day!

Hope everything goes smoothly at therapy! HUGS!
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS
Regina said…
that image is just too cute! love what you did with the sketch! thanks for playing along at ICS!

Hope therapy goes well!
jennruggeri75 said…
Hope you are feeling better!! I loooove this! It all goes together so well!!
Dreja said…
Hallo NormaJean,

deine Karte ist phantastisch geworden! Sie gefällt mir sehr sehr gut. Eine tolle Umsetzung des Sketches.

Liebe Grüße
Dreja
Fab card Normajean. I love the outdoor theme you've created. What a great image.
Sharon xx
Riet said…
What a beautiful card NormaJean,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x
Anonymous said…
Your card is `beautiful Norma Jean!!!
`Thanks for joining in with ICS!!!
Hope your therapy goes well:)
Have a lovely week;)x
Norma ~ you are too sweet! I have missed you and our chats. I have been so busy and not sure why? I do think of you SO often and pray for you. I hope therapy went well and it gets better and better.

I LOVE your card! It is so unique and so cute! Your cards always make me smile! Love the stamp and papers! Glad you got to play along this week at ICS!
Tricia said…
this card made me totally giggle today! I saw it at work but wasn't able to leave any love. I was sure to come back to it tonight! great job with the icsketch this week!
Vicky said…
Cute card, fab idea. Thanks for playing along at ICS. :)
wendipooh13 said…
what a cool card and love the theme of it!!! how cool... great job with the IC sketch this week!!!
Michele Roos said…
Such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call