Rose’s On Paper Challenge

Well I had a brain fart, I used the wrong type of image, so I guess this will be just a folder card..lol

 

Hi Everyone, I was planning on getting more challenges done this week, Monday went in for a emg test and Friday I go in for results, other than that nothing new around here, but I'm going with major withdraw on buying stamps or supplies, with me out of work for a little while. don't have that extra playing money..

so for this weeks rose’s on paper challenges was a folder card and this is what I came up with, I'm really happy with the inside but the but don't think I really like the bow on the front.

007

and here is the inside

 

009 

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday

Hugs

Name2Normajean

Comments

LINDA said…
Norma, This is just stunning..I really love the Gorjuss girl.. and the colors are Great..I have something for you on my blog..
Hugs, Linda

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call