Magnolia Down Under Challenge

Hi Everyone, Thanks for visiting boy what a week so far, Got my MRI results back and not so good, I'm off work until I see the neurologist on Friday, I hated do that but i just can’t take the pain anymore and work really does make it worse. But Now I can make a few cards, but cant do it for long because even coloring can hurt .

Well anyway I’ll stop whining now, I made this card for the magnolia down under challenge This weeks was to make a mothers day card, which was a good thing because I wanted to make a card for my mom.

001

 

Stamp image from Linda, M stamp Michaels or Joann’s cant remember but is was just a dollar. papers basic grey and regular plain cardstock , corner punch is EK success, everything else was from stash.

thanks for visiting have a good day!!

 

Hugs Norma jean

Comments

LINDA said…
Hi Norma, This is beautiful.. Love the colors,and you have colored the image just perfect..Love it..
Hugs, Linda
PinksyDoodles said…
This card is gorgeous - you're Mum is sure to love it.
Don't fret about work - sometimes you have to put yourself first.
Clare x
Shannon said…
Hi Norma! It's been such a long time since we've chatted. I wanted to stop by and say hello to you. I am going to give you my email so you have it... shaunnamichelle@yahoo.com. email anytime, okay? I love your card! It's absolutely beautiful!!! I need to get some of those Magnolias I guess. Right now though, I'm really trying to get the Gorjuss Girls. I missed the set...so I'm waiting for them to come out as singles. Anyway, I'll stop hijacking your blog... drop me a line soon. Miss you. HUGS
ivy said…
your mom will love that card! it's gorgeous! just sending you hugs & hope the pain subsides. happy mother's day to you! hugs!
Cheryl said…
Beautiful colours and papers!!! I love this Tilda she is perfect for Mothers Day!
Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
xx
Debbie Pamment said…
Beautiful Mother's Day card! Love all the embellishments.
Sorry to hear your health isn't so great - will be sending you cyber hugs...take care!

xXx

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call