Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rose's on Paper Challenge

Good Morning, this is my second try at the challenge at roses on paper, suppose to be a quilted card, for some reason the link on the site to my blog wasnt working so I deleted it over there and thought I would make a new card, actually im glad too because I really hated that card I made the first time, I like this one better, I had alot of fun sewing on the card that really is the reason I decided to try again.
think Im going to get a little housework done this morning and make some more cards there alot of challenges out there that look fun to do.


2 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is just FANTASTIC!!! Love the sewing and your coloring is Perfect..Great job with challenge..
Hugs, Linda

Susan said...

What a beautiful, sweet card. I love the tones in the papers and thse's just too sweet! Thanks for joining our challenge and good luck!