I Heart 2 stamp challenge

HI Everyone, hope everyone is enjoying their saturday, I havent done anything today except go grocery shopping, and made this card for the I Heart 2 stamp challenge I hope I posted that right,I just love this image its so cute, Thank you Linda for it!! going to make some dinner now, then hopefully make another card. It was nice here today, Oh I take that back I raked a little bit around the flower beds cant believe its march and I got alot of flowers coming up, I just love spring..




Comments

LINDA said…
This is just darling..You colored it just fantastic..Great layout to..
Hugs, Linda
What a sweet card, Im finally feeling a little better and hope to be making a card or two tomorrow. It was a pretty day here too, glad it's actually warming up, I love spring too!
Jen del Muro said…
totally cute image to go with a great card! Thanks so much for playing along and good luck! Hugs-Jd
Doris said…
What a cute card...love the image

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call