New Whiff of Joy Stamps

Hello, boy I would really just love to stay home from work today so I can play with my new stamps yesterday I got my Whiff of Joy spring kit, I tell Ya, I was so excited they kepted it a suprise we only got a seek peek of one stamp and it was a little peek, well got ten stamps altogether, and everyone of them are beautiful, Elizabeth Bell is a great designer I love all of her stamps and work.. Its a simple card that I made here, I just wanted to get one posted. tonight Im going to try and make some more, I just love these stamps..
Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday..

Comments

WOW!!! It took forever for this comment box to pop up!!! I am SOOOO EXCITED for you that your kit came in!!! And how sweet she is! I cant wait to see the other beauties you make with your new stamps!

I LOVE your coffee banner thing :) hahaha

Thank you for your friendship, prayers, and being there for me. I love you Norma! you are the best! Even though I have not been around I have been thinking of you! Hugs!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call