Stampotique Challenge

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. 
Well, got myself into a mess again. I ordered some
stamps, then ordered more and more.. Yikes.. But, I love these stamps! I have decided after my orders come in, I'm not buying anymore stamps until I get rid of the stamps I don't use... LOL

Well anyway, found a new Facebook group and wow! a lot of very talented people there.
Then, I found the challenge blog, Stampotique
This one is special too, it's their 200th challenge.
Since I got new stamps, I decided to make a post card type card for it. I was Inspired by Rachel Black.. she's an amazing artist.. you can find her on YouTube.
So, here it is:
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs,
Norma Jean

Comments

Great creation with your stamps and thanks for joining us for our 200th challenge. In order to be eligible for any of our prizes you must follow directions for linking up which are on the linkz page so feel free to relink and thanks again for playing along. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations each week.
Unknown said…
Oh, it is so sweet and cute!! Adorable thing. My writer from pinkelstar.com will love these awesome cats:)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call